1. Oiselle Runfinity scarf ($22): One of my favorite pieces for post-run coffee, or just a normal day at work!
2. Find a cool jewelry tutorial and DIY! (~$15): I've made both of these as gifts! You can find many other ideas/styles on Ornamentea's website.
3. Picky bars ($12.50-23): Edible gifts are always awesome, but edible gifts from a small business started by pro-runners?? PERFECTION.
|Love them all!|
4. Subscription to a magazine (~20): As a runner, I love Running Times. Monthly inspiration, training tips, and generally a 'serious' running magazine.
5. A basket of goodies from your local farmer's market ($20-25): Apples, local honey, a pretty squash, etc... piled into a basket. Done and done.
6. Smartwool socks ($10-15): Always a wonderful winter treat.
7. Grow your own mushroom kit ($20): More edible goodness combined with a little DIY.
8. A cute platter (filled with cookies!) (~10): Dig up a family cookie recipe and get cooking! Find a platter or plate at Ikea or give away one of your own that you never use.
9. Venture to Goodwill and up-cycle something interesting ($5-25): Repaint, decorate, or revamp-- need some inspiration?? Check out my "Create" pinterest board.
10. Make a donation in someone's name (your choice of $). Do you love NPR as much as I do?! Do you ever donated during those blasted fundraisers? Clear some karma and donate in honor of one of your geeky friends who also loves NPR.